Mark your calendars Beauties! Our 15 Day Summer 2019 Custom Workout Challenge starts on Monday, July 22. If you have been wanting to take your Ballet Beautiful training to the next level, this is your chance to join me and our Ballet Beauties around the world for 3 fun and focused weeks of working out!
Summer can be a difficult time to stick to our normal exercise habits because routines shift, we are on the go, and vacation mode can take over, even when we are at home. This is a great thing! Our bodies and mind crave downtime to be able to push ahead and perform at our highest level. The flexibility of summer's more relaxed work and school schedule can also provide an opportunity to make some changes, get out of a rut and challenge ourselves! Our 15 Day 2019 Summer Challenge does exactly that. In it you will find my personally curated Summer Reboot playlist filled with Ballet Beautiful classics to recharge training with a serious, full-body, Ballet Beautiful burn!
Here are all the details:
- We will be starting the challenge on Monday, July 22 and it will be ending on Sunday, August 11.
- The workouts include 15 days of training (the schedule includes 5 days of workouts on Monday - Friday across 3 weeks because I like to have my weekends more relaxed to spend time with my family and kids) with a day for stretching on the weekends and one full rest day.
- All of the workouts that we will be following are available in the Custom Workout. If you are not a member of the Custom Workout, this is a great time to join to get started on achieving your fitness goals and feeling your best!
- As with our previous BB Challenges, this one will consist of completing the workouts every day and we will help keep each other motivated. Share your workouts with us and how you are doing by using the hashtags: #BalletBeautifulChallenge #BalletBeautiful. We will also be sharing our updates with all of you on our social media channels so please follow along with us at @balletbeautiful and @balletbeautifulfit.
- It is very easy to do these workouts no matter where you are! The only equipment you will need is a mat, light hand-weights and some space. It is also always helpful to have a towel with you and some water to stay hydrated.
You can follow along each day in one of two ways:
- If you're not already a Custom Workout Subscriber, the first step is to join our Custom Workout membership, use this link to join!
- Try searching for each individual video in the Streaming Library, which has a search bar, and play them from there!
- The second option is to use our “Create A Playlist” feature, one of our favorite and most popular features of the subscription! We recommend creating individual mini playlists for either each day or week, whichever works best for you.
When asked to personalize your playlist, you can scroll to the bottom and click on “Select From Full Library” instead. We would also encourage you to use COMMAND + F or CONTROL + F (depending on your device) to easily find the videos you need. To reorganize the order of the videos, make sure to click and drag on the titles (not the images) to move them around!
Thank you for joining me and our Ballet Beauties around the world for an intense 15 Day Summer Blast as we #TrainLikeABallerina
Have a beautiful workout!
xo Mary Helen