When it comes to fashion I am always inspired by looks that have great movement and beautiful style. Check out some of my favorite looks for this year’s New York Fashion Week marathon that are super chic and Ballet Beautiful! xoMH
1) I love a jersey dress and there’s nothing more classically ballet than a long sleeve and a scoop neck! I’m planning on wearing this Ralph Lauren dress through the fall with our ballet slippers on warm days and with heeled boots, tights and our Ballet Beautiful Wrap Sweater when the chilly weather arrives! *And the bonus for me is that this stretchy material leaves plenty of room for the baby bump!
2) Our handmade Ballet Beautiful satin slippers are a luxurious, classically feminine addition to your closet. The perfect ladylike addition to your BB workout or the runway this fashion week!
3) The lace sleeves on this perfect LBD by lover remind me of the most romantic version of a ballet sweater. With a pair of seamed black tights to show off the legs and either killer heels or our black satin slippers, this dress is made for dancing the night away!
4) Talk about the ultimate in dance inspired fashion, our long ribbed legwarmers are a prefect transition for the fall. Wear over your tights after leaving the studio, with a long flowy skirt to brunch or be bold and wear them with heels to really bring the ballet style to your look.
5) My dream wardrobe consists of heaps of silky, feminine dresses and blouses in peach and pink. I love the simple cut of this blouse by Band of Outsiders in the perfect ballet peach. It’s as pretty as a pointe shoe and as functional as a pin stripe button down. A perfect match!