Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS.
- In order to use certain features of this Website, we may require your registration as a Member. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and otherwise make use of the Website, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Website is void where prohibited.
- In order to use certain features of this Website, you may be required to install or use equipment or software. You are responsible for ensuring that your equipment and software do not disturb or interfere with the operation of this Website or any portion thereof. Any equipment or software causing interference shall be immediately disconnected and disabled, and we shall have the right to immediately terminate your right to use and access the Website. If any upgrade in or to this Website or any feature requires changes in your equipment or software, you must effect these changes at your own expense. Unless explicitly
- MEMBERSHIP PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
- Your Responsibility. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your username. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Ballet Beauty or any other user of or visitor to this Website due to someone else using your username, password or account.
- No Sharing. You may not share, give or sell your password or username to any other person. Your excessive viewing or logins may be construed as fraudulent use of the Website, which may result in the immediate cancellation of your membership without refund.
- PERMITTED USE AND LIMITATIONS. Ballet Beauty hereby grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website, solely for your own personal use as limited herein. The Website and Website content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Ballet Beauty. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS, WHERE IS.
- COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Ballet Beauty or by third parties that have licensed or provided their material to Ballet Beauty. You acknowledge and agree that all Content on the Website is made available solely for the limited, non-commercial, personal use of our users. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not record, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, sell, download, post, transmit or use the Content in any way without our prior, express, written permission. You may not add to, delete or modify the Content in any way. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purpose is strictly prohibited.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You may not (i) use this Website for any unlawful purpose; (ii) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website; (iii) hack, sabotage, vandalize or deface any portion of this Site by any means; (iv) introduce any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack or negatively affect the Website; (v) post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, SPAM or other unsolicited commercial communication; (vi) post or transmit any material is patently offensive or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or violence or that contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter; (vii) impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (viii) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Website or any Content on this Website; or (ix) post or transmit any information or material on this Website that violates or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual property or other proprietary right of any party.
- LICENSE TO YOUR CONTENT. By posting, displaying, publishing or transmitting any Content on or through the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute and sublicense such Content on the Website, in print or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Website, your ability to do so may depend on the location and type of Content and other factors. You may contact us to request the removal of certain Content you have Posted, but we have no obligation to remove such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in our sole discretion, and we make no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content or copies thereof. Furthermore, a back-up copy of Content posted by you may remain on our servers after the Content appears to have been removed from the Website, and we retain the our rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license to us set forth in this section, and (ii) your posting of Content on the Website does not violate the privacy or publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality or any other rights of any third party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS.We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that our use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Ashe Lockhart who can be reached as follows:
Paul E. Dans, Esq.
43 West 43rd Street, Suite 29
New York, NY 10036
- HEALTH DISCLAIMER. The Website may provide information related to exercise, fitness, diet and nutrition and is intended for your personal use and informational purposes only. You should consult with a physician before beginning any exercise, fitness, diet or nutrition routine, especially if you are pregnant of have pre-existing health conditions. Nothing contained in this Site should be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk.
- MINORS. The Website is not directed to persons under eighteen years of age. By using the Website or registering as a member, you are representing that you are eighteen years of age or older. If you are younger than eighteen years of age and would like to become a registered member of Website, you are required to have your parent or legal guardian contact us prior to your use of the Website.
- OTHER SITES; LINKED SITES. The Site contains links to websites that we do not own or operate (“Third Party Websites”). We do not monitor or evaluate Third Party Websites, and we are not in any way responsible for the Third Party Websites. Just because our Website links to a Third Party Websites does not imply in any way that we endorse, support or approve of the Third Party Websites. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- INTERNATIONAL USE. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you may be able to access this Website in countries outside the United States, and you agree to comply with all laws, regulations and rules regarding your use of the Internet and this Website, regardless of the country you are in when you access this Website. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY BALLET BEAUTIFUL AND ITS AFFILIATES “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER BALLET BEAUTIFUL NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED THEREFROM, OR ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN ADDITION, BALLET BEAUTIFUL AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, BALLET BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, transfer or delegate any rights and licenses granted to you hereunder. Ballet Beauty may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without restriction or limitation.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Notwithstanding any other terms of this Agreement, Ballet Beauty shall not be liable for failure to perform hereunder if such failure is caused by an occurrence beyond our reasonable ontrol, including but not limited to, fire, flood, strike, power outage or other industrial disturbance, failure of transport, denial of service attack, accident, war, riot, insurrection, acts of God or acts of civil or military authority.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, and all disputes arising hereunder shall be filed exclusively in New York County, New York, including the federal courts therein, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available.