I've never been more aware of the stress relieving benefits of exercise than in the last few weeks; every time I finish a workout I am amazed by how much happier and more relaxed I feel. I wanted to create and share a special playlist designed for times like these when stress levels are high and physical and mental health is more important than ever!
You can find my all-new 14-day Stress Buster Challenge at the bottom of this post, along with directions on how to get started and follow along if you are new to Ballet Beautiful. I am kicking off this challenge on Monday, March 23, but invite you to begin whenever you are ready! Remember, these workouts are meant to make you feel happy, strong, uplifted, and relaxed - I put together a fairly intense playlist because that is what has been feeling good on my body right now, but feel free to make modifications and adjustments as needed.
Here are all the details:
- We will be starting the challenge on Monday, March 23, but you can start this 2-week challenge ANYTIME.
- All of the workouts that we will be following are available in the Custom Workout Subscription. If you are not a member of our Custom Workout, this is a great time to join! For a limited time we are offering one month of the Custom Workout subscription for only $16.99 with code BBMARCH20. (Please note your subscription auto-renews at the full $39.99 each month but you can cancel at any time.)
- It is very easy to do these workouts no matter where you are! The only equipment you will need is a mat, light hand-weights and some space. It is also always helpful to have a towel with you and some water to stay hydrated.If you don't have a mat at home, use a large towel. Don't get stuck on the details, the important thing is to get and keep your body moving!
- Remember to tag me @balletbeautiful so we can all can follow along!
You can follow along each day in one of two ways:
- Step One is to activate your Custom Workout membership! Use this link to join!
- Once your Custom Workout membership is active, print out or screenshot the Challenge Calendar (below!). Login to your account, click on "MY STREAMING LIBRARY," enter each day's workouts by title in the search bar, and play them from there! this is the fastest and easiest way to follow along!
- The second option is to use our “Create A Playlist” feature, one of our favorite and most popular features of the subscription! We recommend creating individual mini playlists for either each day or week, whichever works best for you. When asked to personalize your playlist, scroll to the bottom and click on “Select From Full Library” instead. We would also encourage you to use COMMAND + F or CONTROL + F (depending on your device) to easily find the videos you need. To reorganize the order of the videos, make sure to click and drag on the titles (not the images) to move them around and save from there.
As always, if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com and our team will get back to you as soon as we can Mon - Friday.
Thank you all for joining me and being a part of the Ballet Beautiful Community. Your support means more than ever!
Have a beautiful workout!