1) The ballet bun is a perfect way to look polished for the holidays. Our version is called the “undone ballerina bun.” It's a bit messy with a special twist.
- Pull the hair back in a tight low bun, then take one small piece at a time, twist it and pin it, leaving some hairs loose and flowy.
2) 'Tis the season for scarves! We prefer them vintage and colorful.
- Pull your hair back half up and half down with an elastic. Pull the hair out so the hair is loose, then take the pony tale and tuck the hair through like a knot that will look like a twist. Wrap the scarf around the pony with a nice big bow and you are ready to go.
3) There’s no ponytail like the iconic Audrey Hepburn pony. Add a colorful ribbon for that flirty and polished look!
- Pull your hair back into a low or high pony. Leave some hairs around the face loose.
- For those with bangs, this is a great opportunity to show them off! Tie a ribbon around the head, grab your ballet slippers and you will be channeling your inner Audrey for all to see.
4) French girls have got you covered for simple, chic hairstyles. If you’re skipping Paris this year, we have the perfect way to bring the French style to you. We call it the “French braid with a twist.”
- Take a small bit of hair from each side, twist and pull back. Secure with bobby pins. Take 3 sections and begin the French braid intertwining pieces as you go.
- This everyday French braid is everything you want in a hairstyle. It's easy, looks effortless and is pulled off your neck and away from your face.